As a Director at Altitude Advisory, Kristen’s primary focus is to help her clients build businesses that work for them and not the other way around. Her purpose in life is helping people have “a beautiful life by design”.
Known for being a highly personable, strategic and responsive advisor, Kristen has developed a reputation for taking the time to properly understand her clients’ businesses and establish strong relationships.
With over 15 years experience in the finance and accounting sector, in addition to being a business owner herself, Kristen has built a wealth of practical knowledge that she shares with her clients.
While accounting and numbers form the foundation of Kristen’s business advisory approach, her style comes from a much broader and wholistic view. Having run her own business for more than two decades has allowed her to walk in her clients’ shoes.
Kristen specialises in advising small and medium businesses (employing 5 or more people) who are often innovators in their field and willing to find a better way.
She collaborates with business owners to identify their lifetime goals and coaches them to ensure they’re achieved.
Kristen’s expertise and specialisations include:
- Business planning and strategy
- Business leadership, coaching and mentoring
- Goal setting
- Profit and cashflow growth
- Workforce planning
- Succession planning
- Action planning and implementation
- Taxation advice
- Establishing internal measures and reporting
- Fostering strong client relationships
Kristen holds several qualifications, including:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
She has also completed certificates in Estate and Succession Planning and has a Leadership Coaching certificate. She is currently studying her Master of Business Administration.
She is a member of:
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- The Tax Institute
- Institute of Public Accountants
Outside of work Kristen is an outdoors enthusiast, fresh air and sunshine feed her soul. She enjoys hiking, mountain biking and spending time on the ocean.
She has always had a love for fast cars and racing, taking any opportunity to compete. An avid cook, her recipe book collection is seriously impressive – even though she doesn’t follow them!